Partner name: eClear Germany (Partner No. 1713168)
- Native HANA XS Application running on SAP Cloud Platform
- Java Application running on SAP Cloud Platform
- HTML5/SAPUI5 Application running on SAP Cloud Platform
- Multitenancy Enabled
- On-Premise Extension Connected to SAP S/4HANA
- Omnichannel ready: Supports all cloud-native omnichannel commerce solutions for B2C and seamlessly integrates into the customer journey
- Adaptable & Extensible: Structured and extended to suit all kinds of businesses with B2C focus
- All Industry Relevance: B2C plugin that is easy to integrate with your storefront – ideal for a range of industries
- Cloud-based: It is built for the cloud and as such, its scalable, agile, and has immediate access to the latest updates and releases – SAP Cloud Certified
- Responsive: Because its lightweight and REST it is highly responsive to large data retrievals
- Fits Ecosystem: It integrates seamlessly with the rest of the SAP S/4 HANA solution suite
Plugin configuration option to activate and deactivate integration into the merchant’s SAP Commerce system.
Due to its simplicity its easy to use and integrate. No extensive training required.
Well defined processes and user-friendly procedures make it easy to integrate with SAP’s systems.
Easy options to configure: Shop ID, API User, API Password, API Key and API Endpoint.
Lightweight and quick to integrate via API for SAP Commerce 6.6 onwards
Any industry size supported with VAT calculations in a few seconds. Developed on REST API.
|Automatic location detection of end customer|
Predefined web shop locations pulls from SAP Commerce configuration to set home store or shop as default. Additionally end customer location is determined by “Geo-IP” feature.
|Product VAT Determination|
Easy VAT determination with integrated product mapping interface.
Dynamic selection of “Ship-to-country” from drop-down menus showcases the VAT ratew in the destination country.
A single store can have multiple payment methods utilizing own or eClear payment services depending on order scenario.