Worldline + eClear
Worldline customers can now enjoy the benefits of eClear’s financial dashboard SPOT. The leading payments company introduces SPOT as value-added solution to its merchants.
All revenue, sales and tax data at your fingertips
Compact and user-friendly, SPOT keeps you updated on all your business transactions.
- Localise your best performing markets
- Identify your best-selling products
- Visualise your transactions as they happen
- Explore your growth
- Easily validate your invoices’ VAT rates
- Always have an eye on your most important KPIs
Want to find out more? Try SPOT for free!
What you get with SPOT
- Identify your top 5 performing markets and products to analyse the growth of your business.
- Find and compare revenue, invoices and credit notes up to 12 months retrospectively.
- Export your data visualisations as JPG, or use the presentation mode to display your analyses online or on-screen.
- Receive direct access to your most relevant KPIs that indicate the health of your business.
- Benefit from the automated validation of VAT rates according to current EU regulations.
- Visualise your transaction streams with SPOT’s tax, heat, and flow maps for Europe.
Register now and take control of your business
Make better decisions with a precise and up-to-date overview of your e-commerce business.
SPOT connects to marketplaces and shop systems in just three easy steps to visualise your sales transactions.
Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is a global leader in the payments industry and the technology partner of choice for merchants, banks and acquirers. Powered by 20,000 employees in more than 50 countries, Worldline provides its clients with sustainable, trusted and innovative solutions fostering their growth. Services offered by Worldline include instore and online commercial acquiring, highly secure payment transaction processing and numerous digital services. In 2021 Worldline generated a proforma revenue close to 4 billion euros.