With DeClear, we offer merchants and marketplaces unlimited growth potential. You grow. We take care of the rest, without any risk!
Border-free e-commerce between the world and Europe
Delivery of goods and simple return shipment for cross-border e-commerce transactions to and from third countries subject to customs duties
Free domicile duty paid
With the e-commerce customs solution DeClear, merchants can sell their goods across borders to other countries without customs formalities and risks. Everything is integrated into one solution, from the classification of goods and payment options to customs and tax registration.
Automated payment of import VAT and customs duties
By integrating the DeClear solution into your system environment, the consumer is shown the import duties and fees of the destination country directly in the shopping basket in the desired currency and in real-time. The payment is processed automatically by the integrated payment module.
The cross-border delivery thus becomes a “free domicile duty paid” delivery. Neither the merchants nor his customers take note of customs formalities, not even in the case of returns.
Automated, border-free e-commerce
- Transparency for the consumer by showing all import duties and fees already in the check-out.
- IOSS (Import-One-Stop-Shop): an unrivalled application to cover all requirements for the customs and fiscal transfer of goods to Europe without value limitation
- Customs Engine integrated into the merchant’s system landscape
- Cost-effective processing; reduction of your logistics costs through optimised flows of goods and automated customs clearance of shipping partners
- Carrier connection (customs clearance data)
Direct access to worldwide trading areas
- Full service: from classification and payment to customs and tax registration
- Efficiency and cost savings through high automation
- Dynamic updating and updates of customs tariffs
- Automated provision of the International Customs forms Cn22/Cn23 when sent by post (entry/exit declarations)
- Data interface in ITMATT system of items
- Sustainable and compliant (relevance of business valuation)
- “Free domicile duty paid” delivery to the end customer (Incoterm DDP)
- Exemption from the risks associated with customs clearance
One integration for global e-commerce
With DeClear you use the potential of the worldwide e-commerce market. As a non-EU country, you gain access to the EU-27 and other European countries such as Switzerland, the United Kingdom, Norway or Iceland.
Send your goods worldwide as quickly as nationally and map any returns fully automatically through the integration of DeClear.
E-Commerce customs solution
|Full-Service Solution |
|Customs tariff database for all EU-27, CH, IS, NO and UK||Customs Engine|
|Dynamic updating in case of changes||Update Engine|
|Classification of the merchants’s product groups||SKU Assignment|
|Calculation of import duties directly in the shop system||Display|
|Takeover of payment processing between merchant, customer and post office||Payment|
|Customs declaration and clearance by proxy (eClear IOSS)||Declare Import|
|Cross-border returns management of dutiable goods purchases||Return Shipment|
Solutions for all system landscapes and platforms
Predefined processes and user-friendly workflows enable easy integration into your ERP system and make the use of our products intuitive.
Tax compliance becomes a real added value for you and your customers: reduced efforts and risks thanks to a complete integration of our automation solutions.
Fully integrated. Ready to go.
Our solutions run supported by powerful SAP technology as a plugin or individual integration directly in your shop or system landscape, connected to high-performance servers managed in Frankfurt/M.
Please send us your request
Do you have questions about our product? eClear’s team of experts will answer them and present you with the integration solution right for your system landscape.
Please send us your enquiry via the contact form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Get to know how DeClear works in a product demonstration. Follow the link to choose a date from our calendar and book your product demo directly.
Learn more about our automation solutions in one of our online seminars. Click the link to access our seminar calendar and select a date that suits you.